The Masters of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while building competence in a particular area of business.Enquire Now
Candidates with a valid B.Com or B.Com (Hons) degree
They must also ensure that they have secured a minimum aggregate score of 40% in the qualifying exam
The course duration of Mcom is 2 years.
Why choose MCOM
Business Development Manager
- We help you get direct admission in MCom course
- No Entrance Exam,
- No Merit List – you will get direct admissions if you have the right qualifications.
The course duration of MCOM is 2 years.
Candidates with a valid B.Com or B.Com (Hons) degree, obtained from a recognised university or Institute are eligible.
They must also ensure that they have secured a minimum aggregate score of 40% in the qualifying exam.
The pass percentage for admission to the M.Com course may vary from college to college.
Time of exams
Exams usually take place in the month of June & admit cards can be downloaded a few weeks before the exams. The results are declared in the month of September every academic year.
Here is the list of all the mandatory documents required to submit/ upload while taking admission into BA Program.
- Higher Secondary Marks sheet(Class 10th), Senior Secondary School Marks sheet(Class 12th) and Graduation Marks sheet.
- Identify Proof (Aadhar Card– Xerox copy)
- 6 colour photographs of the candidate.
- Email id